Anesthesia Breathing Bag Ceramic Former
The Anesthesia Breathing Bag Ceramic Former/Mold is used in the for the production of high quality Anesthesia Breathing Bag, it has the advantages of excellent acid resistance and alkali resistance, at the same time, it has excellent thermal shock resistance. Thanks to these excellent physical properties and stable chemical stability, the production capacity of anesthesia breathing bag can be guaranteed.
(1) Available Size:
0.5L, 1.0L, 2.0L, 3.0L
(2) Height : As per customer drawing
(3) Texture: A per customer’s requirement
(4) Texture Fineness: A per customer’s requirement
(5) Texture Area: A per customer’s requirement
(6) Coating: A per customer’s requirement
3. Technical parameter:
(1) Water Absorption: 0.12%
(2) Alkali Resistance: 99.5%
(3) Heat Resistance:180℃
(4) Porosity: 0.34%
(5) Bulk Density : 2.57 g/cm3
(6) Moh’s Hardness: 7.6
In standard carton box packed on the wooden case.
(1) Can withstand all reasonable temperature changes and will not soften or warp.
(2) It is stronger than glass and other material.
(3) It is unaffected by acids, steam or most other chemicals.
(4) It is less costly compared to other materials.
(5) Higher quality of the end product .
(6) It is completely vitreous, so the material do not stick to the mold.
(7) Much longer service life than other material.