Nitrile Exam Pattern Glove Ceramic Former
The nitrile examination pattern ceramic glove former/mold is widely used in the for the production of high quality nitrile glove, it has the advantages of excellent acid resistance and alkali resistance, at the same time, it has excellent thermal shock resistance. Thanks to these excellent physical properties and stable chemical stability, the production capacity of nitrile glove can be guaranteed.
(1) Available Size: XXS, XS, S, M, L XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL
(2) Height : 360-420 mm
(3) Texture: Pattern
(4) Texture Fineness: Fish Scale pattern,diamond pattern, dot pattern, wave pattern, etc
(5) Texture Area: according to customer requirements
(6) Coating: according to customer requirements
(1) Water Absorption: 0.12%
(2) Alkali Resistance: 99.5%
(3) Heat Resistance:170℃
(4) Porosity: 0.34%
(5) Bulk Density : 2.57 g/cm3
(6) Moh’s Hardness: 7.6
In standard carton box packed on the wooden cage.
(1) Can withstand all reasonable temperature changes and will not soften or warp.
(2) It is stronger than glass and other material.
(3) It is unaffected by acids, steam or most other chemicals.
(4) It is less costly compared to other materials.
(5) Higher quality of the end product .
(6) It is completely vitreous, so the material do not stick to the mold.
(7) Much longer service life than other material.