Nitrile Exam Glove Ceramic Former
The nitrile examination glove ceramic former/mold is widely used in the for the production of high quality nitrile glove, it has the advantages of excellent acid resistance and alkali resistance, at the same time, it has excellent thermal shock resistance. Thanks to these excellent physical properties and stable chemical stability, the production capacity of nitrile glove can be guaranteed.
(1) Available Size: XXS, XS, S, M, L XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL
(2) Height : 360-420 mm
(3) Texture: Concave Texture; Convex Texture
(4) Texture Fineness: Rough texture, Medium Texture,Fine Texture ,Micro Texture
(5) Texture Area: Finger texture ,Fingertip Texture Full Texture,Palm Texture
(6) Coating: light glazing, middle glazing, full glazing
(1) Water Absorption: 0.12%
(2) Alkali Resistance: 99.5%
(3) Heat Resistance:180℃
(4) Porosity: 0.34%
(5) Bulk Density : 2.57 g/cm3
(6) Moh’s Hardness: 7.6
In standard carton box packed on the wooden cage.
(1) Can withstand all reasonable temperature changes and will not soften or warp.
(2) It is stronger than glass and other material.
(3) It is unaffected by acids, steam or most other chemicals.
(4) It is less costly compared to other materials.
(5) Higher quality of the end product .
(6) It is completely vitreous, so the material do not stick to the mold.
(7) Much longer service life than other material.